Client: Kieswerk Oldis AG
Place: 7023 Haldenstein
Project: New construction gravel plant
Year of construction: 2020 - 2022
Branch: Non-metallic minerals
A new building for the processing of gravel and recycling materials was built for Kieswerk Oldis AG. With the new plant it is possible to reprocess residual building materials, recycling and excavated materials and to return them to the material cycle as high-quality building materials. Kieswerk Oldis AG thus continued to invest in its innovative range of products and services, making a contribution to the sustainable use of resources and taking a further step towards a successful and environmentally friendly recycling economy.
Frei Fördertechnik AG from Rubigen was responsible for the planning, implementation, assembly and commissioning of the processing plant as a turnkey system.
Complete system from a single source:
- Consulting, engineering, planning, implementation, assembly and commissioning
- Processing plant for gravel and RC materials
- Silo, dosing and loading plant with dosing apparatus and weighing belt
- Raw material feeding and primary crushing
- Primary and round gravel processing with washing aggregates
- Secondary crushing, grit processing, crushed sand production
- clarification technology, water and sludge treatment
- Dedusting plant in secondary crushing plant and grit processing plant
- Conveyor belts, screening machines, bucket elevators, setting machines, etc.
- Building construction, steel and sheet metal structures, walkways and platforms
- Control system with visualization and electrical system